MTB & KAYAK - Family Taster
- Durée: 4 Heures (environ)
- Lieu: Taupo
- Code produit: PM6ET6
If none of our other trips appeal to you, then try this stunning easy bike ride along the Lions Walk. This trip has been designed for those who wish to meander and cruise along the lake front, taking in the beautiful scenery that Lake Taupo has to offer.
You will meet at our Acacia Bay base where we will load your bikes. From here we will take you as far down the Lions Walk (towards Wharewaka point) as you are wishing to ride. From there you ride back towards town to meet your kayak guide at the Taupo Yacht Club car park, who will then load your bike on the trailer and then equip you for your kayak leg of your journey. You will then enjoy an easy paddle back to our base at Acacia Bay.
This is riding at its most basic level and is an ideal opportunity for a family to experience Lake Taupo together.
Allow approx 4 hours per trip (1 - 1.5 hours on the water)
- Full instruction
- Top quality kayaking equipment
- Gourmet refreshments
- Transport: On request only (if you do not have your own transport) - Pick up from/to Taupo CBD. Please call or email to arrange at least 24 hours before tour starting time.
Times (can be flexible with times for group bookings):
- Summer: 8.30am and 1.30pm
- Winter: 10am and 1.30pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than tour commence time.
Base - Meeting Point / Starting Location:
unit 2, 876 Acacia Bay Road, Acacia Bay, Taupo
- Please view our website under GEAR LIST for what to wear and bring, no jeans please. https://www.tka.co.nz/gear-list/
- Please arrive wearing the appropriate clothing and already have sunblock applied, so we can keep to tour time.