Waikato River Float
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Taupo
- Product code: P2GVXD
Whilst paddling we will pass various islands and swimming spots and drift past the bungy platform (let's hope someone's jumping). Along the way we will stop at the natural hot springs where you can take the opportunity to soak in the beautiful mineral water. At the end of this trip we will stop for refreshments.
Perfect for families looking for a gentle kayak adventure.
No experience is necessary, as all our trips are guided and full instruction is given. We have the option of single or double kayaks which are safe and easy for everyone to use. Children under the age of 4 must be accompanied by an adult.
Allow 2 hours.
- Full instruction
- Top quality kayaking equipment
- Gourmet refreshments
- On request only -Transport from/to Taupo Information Centre – 30 Tongatiro St, Taupo (on request only, please call or email to arrange)
Times (can be flexible with times for group bookings):
- 9am and 1.30pm. Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than tour commence time.
- Base / Starting Location:
Meeting Point /Starting Location:
Gates Park, Pois Road Taupo (This trip you do not start from our office/base.)
Details will be on conformation email.
Please view our website under GEAR for what to wear and bring, no jeans please. www.tka.co.nz. Please arrive wearing the appropriate clothing and already have sunblock applied, so we can keep to tour time.